Do you want to have an amazing-smelling? When you have the opportunity to catch up with family and friends, and the last thing you want is to greet one of them with bad breath.
- Brush at least twice per day, floss ( Yess I said FLOSS!) and scrape your tongue. It’s really old, basic knowledge, but it helps. Bad breath happens when the bacteria in your mouth have bits of food and detritus to serve on. Don’t let them…Keep your mouth clean, and you will greatly increase the chance for healthy breath.
- Drink a lot of water. Water helps clean out your mouth and limits dryness, which can lead to bad breath. Always stay hydrated and limit your intake of alcohol to prevent dry mouth. ( You can do it!).
- Eat foods that will help your breath smell good. I’m sure this is a really good tip, not only for your oral health but also for your diet. Fruits high in Vitamin C like melons and citrus fruit help kill germs in your mouth, and fiber-packed foods like celery and apples can help remove food wedged between your teeth. This is a piece of advice well-known for professional dentists. Now, this knowledge is increasingly popular. A video of influencer Jennifer Chiu agrees with this tip:
Other things that really help are citrus fruits, like lemons and oranges. These fruits help your mouth salivate so when you’re about salivate it’s actually flushing on all the toxins, flushing on all the bad breath and food inside your mouth. So try drinking lots of water and add some lemon juice or add some orange juice in it and that should help with bad breath.Jennifer Chiu
One last tip to make your breath smell good:
- Chew or eat medicated mints or natural fresheners. Bacteria in your mouth, that we mentioned before, love sugar and break it down into acids, which make your breath smell. So therefore, medicated mints is a sugar alternative that those bacteria can’t break down, meaning you are just left with whatever fresh scent your mint has. Also you cant take a natural freshener like cloves or pomegranate.
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- Best Mouthwash For Bad Breath - April 2, 2019
- How to protect your teeth from citric acid - March 10, 2019
- Which Hipster Toothbrush Should You Buy? It Makes You Smile - February 26, 2019